It was nice having a long weekend after the first week of school. It gave me a little time to catch up on my sleep and relax a bit. I forced myself to only go into my classroom once. Matt came and helped me move some things around and I did my planning for the week. Matt is becoming an expert at putting up bulletin boards!
We went out with Laura and Nate to some fun restaurants over the weekend. Last night we ate outside of this little hut right on the water, it was sooooo good! The other weekend we went to a karaoke bar. It was so fun. They give you and your friends a private room with a karaoke system and you sing the night away! We just got our camera charger in our shipment so I will be posting pictures when we get our internet.
Our little Chile is growing up so fast. I believe I mentioned earlier that we don't kennel him at night anymore, and then as of a few days ago we have been leaving him out in our bedroom when we leave during the day. He is doing such a wonderful job and being so good, I think pretty soon he can have the run of the house during the day when we are at work! I guarantee that he will be up on the couch when we get home, because he always gets up there whenever we are home. We are very excited that he doesn't have to stay in his kennel anymore.
Anyways...I think that is it for now! We are going to go explore the island a little bit on our day off!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you are having so much fun! Good job to Chile for being a good boy! Winston has been getting humped by Monet (mom's show dog) and he is not enjoying that! You should be getting some mail soon. I hope that I did everything right. Can you write to tell us what the time difference is so I know when you may be online when you get internet. Thanks! Love youA
Aw, Chileis getting so grown up! I bet he'll still pee when Drew comes to visit.
Post a Comment