Today I had my first Japanese pedicure and it was wonderful. It was such a nice end to my weekend. We went to CoCok (I think that is what it is called.) They have rows of big recliners set up and they go all out with the massaging. We then pick a design we want and they paint it on our toes. It is pretty reasonably priced and so fun! I definitely want to make it a regular thing.
This week is going to be a busy week! I have school open house where all the students and their parents are going to come talk to me. We are going to a travel agency to book my ticket home for Amy's wedding, and Chile is getting his big haircut! AAANNNDDD...
Our regular shipment is supposed to get here on Tuesday! We cannot wait! We are looking forward to a few items especially...microwave, pots and pans (so we don't have to burn everything we cook,) our bed, and our skillet to make french toast! It's interesting how most of the things I'm looking forward to our food related. We will finally be all settled in!
I know I have weird looking toes, but look how pretty my pedicure is!
2 comments:
your pedicure is so cute! I can't wait to go!!!!!!!
i like your toes :) have a good week!!
Post a Comment