Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Talk to you Later

Well, tomorrow we are picking up our keys and on Friday we move into our apartment! YAY! It will be nice to get all settled in and have my Chile with me. Our first shipment should be here by August 27th, so we will be "roughing it" for a bit. :) Unfortunately once we leave the hotel I will not have internet for up to a month, so I will not be able to contact people. As soon as we get internet in our apartment we will have our vonage line which means I can call you and you can call me. Very excited! I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to you all in a month (hopefully)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do Laura and Nate have internet? You need to find someone's to keep us updated! I check this daily to hear something!! Anyhow, I'm excited you have Chile at least! Hope you have lots of books to read!! Miss ya, Love ya, Brooke