Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sushi Time

Last weekend we went out to dinner with Nate and Laura and their sponsors. We went to Kitikaime (I have no idea if that is how you spell it). Although we were not on base we pretty much only saw Americans eating there. It was fun though! We sat on the floor and used chopsticks aaannnndddd I tried sushi! Talk about wasting no time getting into the swing of things. We had the salmon and cream cheese sushi and I thought it was pretty good. We'll see how much more I try. I'm not too crazy about the way the other stuff looks! :)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I think the next one you should try should have fish eggs on it! I went out to eat with some friend the other night and one of them said she likes how the fish eggs pop in your mouth! haha!!