Since we've moved to Japan, Chile has been such a good boy and we've been able to leave him out of his kennel while we are at work. Well, not today! We got home from work and there was a mess all over our room! He got into the garbage can, chewed everything up, and scattered it all over the room. He then broke into a pack of poster markers and chewed them apart. I also had a bag of post it notes that were shredded all over the room, along with a roll of magnets. Oooh Chile! Even though I'm not happy he did that, I would have loved to see this happen. I'm sure he was having a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet he's been waiting until there was a lot of good stuff to shred for his 'big chance.'
little stinker! haha! How was your trip back to Oki? Hey...how do I become a follower of your blog? You don't have that little thing to click on on your blog.
Post a Comment