I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Our first year in the military is almost over, as is our new life down in South Carolina. I still have two weeks here in Beaufort before I am off to Minnesota for a month. I am really looking forward to staying with my family and being in a comforting place before everything changes. It will be sad to be home without Brianna. I can't believe she is already leaving tomorrow for Tanzania. I'm hoping we can be in touch on a regular basis, because I don't know how I can be without her for two years.
As this move is nearing I do find myself feeling excited. From the beginning, I have been struggling with the idea of being so far away from the people I love and the places I know, but I've only heard good things about Okinawa. I keep telling myself that once the move is over and we find a home, I will love it.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CHILE LOOKS SEDATED
Post a Comment